Friday, November 03, 2006

Connie loves going to Oklahoma. Why? Because it's OK! Well, that's what the car tags proclaim....and why would a car tag lie to a person? However, I have to give Oklahoma a better rating than OK. To my delight, I found MY FAVORITE BEER!! (er, one of my favorites...The title of all-time favorite has to go to Stella Artois) The Heavenly Tripel Karmeliet is pictured here with The Amazing Kwan, and The Shiny Purple Connie. I haven't been able to get TK at home for quite a while, but there it was, coyly peering out of the cooler in an unsuspecting beer joint. I couldn't stop smiling, or laughing. Upon finishing the first bottle, I couldn't stop acting like an ass. I was so full of bliss (i.e. booze) that I had to share my love of...well I was in love with everything at that point....but I just had to shout it from the rooftops (i.e. tabletops). Mirth was in the air and we bonded with some charming folks at the table next to us. They were even nice enough to pose with Shiny Purple Connie. At least, I think they were charming and nice....the pictures not posted tell an interesting tale of naughty bottle tricks, fun things to do with Connie, and ducks. (No ducks were harmed during the filming of this post) Kwan, Connie and I had such a good time, we laughed through the resulting hangover. My verdict: Oklahoma
is Funtasticly Beerlicious! (Maybe the tourism board should stick with OK)



No comments: