Sunday, October 08, 2006



So, Texas is known for it's honky-tonks, right? Wrong!!!! There is a significant lack of decent places to scoot your boots in this town. (keep in mind, that I'm not privy to the country/western conspiracy, but I do check in from time to time) So, I headed on down to the waterin' hole to check out the local talent. Unfortunately, you can't see the talent in this photo........but man....I think they were way too 'snacky' to sing about the hardships in life. I doubt these boys have ever been turned away by a lovely li'l filly. Just the same, I hollered along with the classics....and took the obligatory toilet break when they broke out with......a John Cougar Mellencamp tune?????? Oh my. Maybe honky tonks really have gone for good. Yee-Haaww, y'all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beerfest


In Theaters: August 25, 2006
On Video: December 5, 2006

tifanifty said...

Yep, gotta love those Broken Lizard guys!