Sunday, July 30, 2006



I love toys. I love toy stores. I especially love toy stores that sell shot glasses and bartending supplies right next to the wind-up race cars....now that's my kind of toy store! I dragged my dear friend Philip into this toy store, and he tolerated my girlish squeals as I skipped from one item to the next. He was even obliged to play along. For 30 minutes, he put his plans on hold so I could shriek with delight as I fondled all the goodies. ;) What a trooper. I settled on a tiny foam hand and some super-groovy stretch body bits!!!!! For the bargain price of $4.27, I also got instant attitude adjustment. I got to forget about the stress of work, war, and worry. I got to be a kid again, for just a few minutes, but the feeling of innocence and happiness lasted all night. (or maybe it was just the good company!) The next time I'm feeling a bit run-down, or wonky.....I'm grabbing my yo-yo, and a friend who will play.

No comments: